Brain Gym Movement Exploration Level 1
7月 21日 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until 7月 23日, 2018
Organized by: Mari Miyoshi
July 20 – 23, 2018 from 9 am – 6 pm with Carol Ann Erickson
In this introductory course, long time brain gym faculty and educator Carol Ann Erickson will teach participants about primitive reflexes that lay the foundation for learning, living, and growing. Carol Ann makes the learning of and integration of reflexes experiential and practical. The tools learned in this course will be able to be used immediately for personal and professional goals.
* Basic Movement patterns and the underlying reflexes from pre-birth to present; as well as their impact on learning in our daily life
* The developmental basis of the Brain Gym Movements and the impact on the physical side of the learning process
* Understand your students’ learning and behavior challenges from an enriched perspective
* Stress and the challenge to movement and Learning
* Noticing process – deepen our understanding of our physical body as a foundation to learning
* Core Activation-refinement which correlates with our development for a deeper integration of movement and learning
* Movement education for daily life
* Language the Edu-K process from an integrated whole body understanding
* New tools to create richer learning experiences and deeper integration
Pre-requisites: None. This course is open to all participants 18 years and older.
About the Instructor: Carol Ann Erickson, B.S. has been an Edu-K instructor for 25 years and is a member of the International Faculty. She has an extensive background of over 35 years experience in education and athletics. She has created Brain Gym courses and programs specifically designed for educators, athletes, teens and children; teaches Brain Organization Profiles, Visioncircles, and the Movement Exploration series. Carol Ann’s courses have been acclaimed both here and abroad.